Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Continent-jumping for Father's day

.


 Smoked Salmon Involtini

Not everyone is lucky enough to have parents worth celebrating. Alex, fortunately, is.
 


 Matt is an amazing dad. I know how special that is. A special dinner for Father's day is my way of showing it.



 He loves salmon, & salmon is what he got. An appetizer of smoked salmon rolled around a mixture of guacamole & cream cheese, served on mini-toasts. A beautiful piece of wild Alaskan salmon, sprinkled with chili powder, ground chipotle & smoked paprika, cooked lightly then topped with what can best be described as a salsa cruda. A side dish of a slightly made-up fattoush.



And for dessert - Mexican Coke float.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker